AROUND MARCHE: THE NORTH OF THE REGION
There’s a region full of colours and flavours ready to welcome you with its rich past, ready to show you the beauty of its traditions and conquer you with its tasty food and wine: enjoy a special experience in the north of the Marche!
3 Days/2 Nights
Starting From: € 262,00/per person (Group Rates)Info Request
Day One: Urbino › Urbania (23 km) › Pesaro (53 km)
- Arrival by own means in Urbino, one of the most important city of the Italian Renaissance. li>
- Guided visit to Palazzo Ducale, a masterpiece of architecture due to great artists such as Maso di Bartolomeo, Luciano Laurana and Francesco di Giorgio Martini where in the 15th century Federico da Montefeltro expressed his power.
- Guided visit to Galleria Nazionale delle Marche inside Palazzo Ducale one of the most important art collection of Italian Renaissance with wonderful paintings by Raffaello, Piero della Francesca, with his famous Flagellation of Christ, Paolo Uccello, Tiziano and Melozzo da Forlì.
- Guided visit to the Cathedral, in the neoclassical style, with paintings by Federico Barocci.
- Guided visit to Oratorio di San Giovanni completely painted by the brothers Jacopo and Lorenzo Salimbeni
- Guided visit to Casa Natale di Raffaello, Raffaello’s birth house.
- Free lunch and transfer to Urbania by own means.
- Visit to a Pottery Lab where a craftman will show and explain the techniques and secrets of the worldwide known “Ceramiche Durantine” (Pottery of Casteldurante).
- Guided visit to Teatro Bramante.
- Performance (action painting by a famous artist and classical concert by professional music players/singers) introduced by an explanatory lecture. Concerts and performances are adapted on Gioachino Rossini and Girolamo Crescentini’s music, both composers are linked to the place.
- Lunch in the Ridotto of the theatre with typical local dishes and wines.
- Transfer to Pesaro by own means. 1 welcome drink in hotel upon arrival. Free dinner and overnight.
Day Two: Pesaro › Fano (17 km)
- Breakfast in hotel and meeting with the guide.
- Guided visit to Rossini’s birthplace Casa Rossini hosting the museum dedicated to him with original documents and digitized material.
- Wine tasting in the cellar of Casa Rossini with wines of the region.
- Guided visit to Musei Civici, an art collection, situated in the sixteen-century Palazzo Mosca, including one of the masterpiece of the italian Renaissance: the altarpiece of Coronation of the Virgin by Giovanni Bellini.
- Free lunch and transfer to Fano by own means.
- Tour of Fano and its Roman centre with the Arco d’Augusto. Fano is called also “City of luck” (Fanum Fortunae) from the Temple of Luck around which the city was born. Fano is still surrounded by the original roman walls.
- Visit to Palazzo Malatestiano, commissioned by Pandolfo III Malatesta and built in the first half of 1400s., with its amazing Corte Malatestiana.
- Visit to Museo Archeologico and Pinacoteca, inside the palace, the museum provides an extended chronological period, from archaeological finds to painting collections of the 17th century.
- Visit to Teatro della Fortuna.
- Visit to Tombe Malatestiane, the tombs situated under San Francesco Church’s porch and to the Cathedral, with frescos by the painter Domenichino.
- Free time: you can end the afternoon, drinking a coffee or the typical fishermen’s drink Moretta in the wonderful Piazza XX Settembre.
- Free dinner.
- Return to Pesaro by own means and overnight.
Day Three: Pesaro
- Breakfast in hotel.
- End of the tour and departure.
- Overnights in 4* Hotel in Pesaro on BB base in double room
- 1 Welcome drink in hotel in Pesaro upon arrival
- Guided tour service Half Day in Urbino in the chosen foreign language
- Guided tour service Half Day in Pesaro in the chosen foreign language
- Tickets Entrance to Palazzo Ducale with Galleria Nazionale delle Marche in Urbino
- Visit to the Cathedral in Urbino
- Ticket Entrance to Casa Raffaello in Urbino
- Guided Visit to Teatro Bramante in Urbania in the chosen language
- Visit to the Pottery Lab in Urbania
- Explanatory lecture in the chosen foreign language before the performances at Teatro Bramante in Urbania
- Exclusive use of the theatre
- Introductive and interpretative reading in Italian language about the performance (a written copy for foreign guests).
- Action Painting performance at Teatro Bramante in Urbania
- Private music performance at Teatro Bramante in Urbania with 2 musicians (different concert’s performances on request)
- Lunch with typical local dishes and wines in the “ridotto” of Teatro Bramante in Urbania
- Entrance Ticket to Casa Rossini with Rossini Experience, Musei Civici in Pesaro
- Entrance Ticket to Palazzo Malatestiano with Museo Archeologico and Pinacoteca in Fano
- Visit to Teatro della Fortuna, Tombe Malatestiane and Cathedral in Fano
- Special Gift as memory of the experience (one for each room)
- Phone Assistance 24/7
Starting from: € 262,00/per person (Group Rates)Info Request
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- City Tax to be paid on spot
- Everything not mentioned in “Proposal includes”
- Heating inside the Teatro Bramante in Urbania (if necessary during autumn and winter months)
- Bus Transfer
- Lunch and Dinner reservations
- Exclusive dinner on the 3rd floor of Rossini’s birth house with typical Rossini’s dishes
- 30 minutes pianist performance on the original “Forte-Piano” of Gioacchino Rossini in Rossini’s birth house
- A special and private visit of the backstage of Teatro Rossini in Pesaro in the chosen language to discover the secrets of this amazing venue (not during the Rossini Opera Festival in august)
- Musical and Theatrical Performance combined with Thematic Tasting or Thematic Lunch
- Visit to Villa Caprile, built as a summer house by the Marquis Giovanni Mosca, which included fountains with water play (only summer season)
- Aperitif in the ridotto of Teatro Rossini with typical food & wine dishes of the territory