DISCOVER EMILIA ROMAGNA: SLOW FOOD, WINE, FAST CARS & MUSIC…ALL IN ONE!
Discover the Emilia Romagna Region with all its main tipicity: this is the land of Enzo Ferrari and Maranello, this is the home of the great tenor Luciano Pavarotti, this is the territory of balsamic vinegard. Here you can take a slow journey to taste quality products at the new FICO Eataly world in Bologna. Cars, music, food & wine: this is Emilia Romagna!
2 Days/1 Night
starting from € 115 per personInfo Request
Day One: Fico Eataly, Bologna
- Arrival in Bologna by own means.
- Transfer to FICO Eataly World.
- Guided visit to FICO Eataly World, the biggest agricultural park in the world. Here you will enjoy an interesting guided trip to discover the beauties of Italy. The tour starts from the land, in the 20.000 mq of area outside to discover the main italian plantations and the animal races more representative of the territory. The tour continues with visit to the 40 farm factories where you can see experts working and learn all secrets of the tradition. The trip ends at the “Ristoro” to immerse yourself in typical culinary offers, with wine and unique experimentations. You will have the possibility to walk through the Market and take part to workshops where you can buy typical products.
- Transfer to Bologna and overnight.
Day Two: Bologna > Maranello (50km) > Modena
- Breakfast and transfer from Bologna Bus Station to Maranello, the city of motors.
- Visit to Ferrari Museum to live the Prancing Horse dream firsthand with a unique and enthralling voyage of discovery, the whole story told through cars that have made automotive history on streets and circuits all over the world.
- Transfer to Modena and visit to Enzo Ferrari Museum: live an exciting experience taking you back to the roots of the world’s most famous and loved Brand. The museum is topped by a striking yellow car bonnet-inspired roof that stands out against Modena skyline, here you can discover the story of Ferrari’s founding father but also admire some of the most beautiful cars ever built.
- Free lunch.
- Visit to Casa Museo Luciano Pavarotti, the house-museum of the famous tenor: learn more about his personality and discover the tenor in a more intimate light. His personal objects, his dearest scene-clothes, pictures and videos about his great artistic history, his many rewards, his daily habits: every piece of the museum tells you details of Pavarotti’s life.
- Guided visit to MuSa – Museo della Salumeria, the first museum about delicatessen in Italy, just 10 minutes away from Modena.
- Visit to Acetaia Giusti, the producer of Dop and Igp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
- Visit to Cantina Cleto Chiarli and Gavioli Antica Cantina with its Museo del Vino, cellars producers of Lambrusco wine. Breathe history and tradition!
- Return to Bologna or Modena Station (All destinations are linked by a dedicated transportation service, which runs the entire day).
- End of tour and departure.
- 1 Overnight in 4* Hotel in Bologna on BB Board in double room
- 1 welcome drink in hotel in Bologna upon arrival
- Guided tour to FICO in Bologna
- Shuttle from Bologna Station (Roundtrip)
- Entrance Ticket to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Entrance Ticket to the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
- Entrance Ticket to Pavarotti Home Museum with audioguide for individuals (*for groups with more than 20 and max 30 persons, it is compulsory to book a guided tour: € 60,00 each group in Italian language / € 80,00 each group in English, German or French)
- Entrance Ticket and guided tour to the 3 producers of culinary excellences
- Entrance Ticket and guided tour to MUSA – Charcuterie Museum
- Connection via shuttle to all the stops of the tour and to Modena and Bologna train stations
- Special gift as memory of the experience (one each room)
- Phone Assistance 24/7
starting from € 115,00/per personInfo Request
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- Transfer non mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- City tax to be paid on spot
- Meals non mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- Everything not mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- Bus Transfer.
- Lunch and dinner reservations.
- Guided visit to Bologna in the chosen language.
- Courses at FICO Eataly World.
- Lunch at the Restaurant “Giallo Modena” inside the Museum Enzo Ferrari: 1 hoeurs d’oeuvre, 1 first dish or 1 second dish plus 1 dessert, water, Lambrusco-wine and coffee included
- Lunch at Restaurant “La Cucina”. 1 hoeurs doeuvre + either 1 first dish or 1 second dish, 1 bottle of water every 2 persons + coffee