Michelangelo Buonarroti in the Eternal City Group Tour 3 days - 2 nights:
Three days in Rome to discover all the signs Michelangelo Buonarroti left in the Eternal City: between sculptures and paintings and, of course, the breathtaking Sistine Chapel, enjoy a wonderful tour in the beauties of the italian capital city!
Lenght: 3 days/2 nights
Starting from: € 230,00/person (Group rates)
Download Michelangelo's Proposals
Day One: Rome
- Arrival in Rome by own means and free lunch.
- Guided visit to Basilica di San Pietro in Vincoli where wonderful sculptures by Michelangelo are preserved: Tomb of Giulio II, Mosè, Lia and Rachele.
- Guided visit to Basilica of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva that hosts the great sculpture Cristo della Minerva
- Free time and free dinner.
Day Two: Rome
- Guided visit to Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel where Michelangelo frescoed the Vault, considered one of the unconditional masterpiece of western art. In the Sistine Chapel Michelangelo frescoed also the Last Judgment decoring the wall behind the altar: it’s a majestic and impressive representation of art for which you will remain really stunned.
- Visit to Paolina Chapel, inside the Vatican Museum, where two frescos by Michelangelo are conserved: Crucifixion of Saint Peter and Conversion of Saulo.
- Visit to Basilica di San Pietro, designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Here you will have the chance to admire the incredible sculpture Pietà Vaticana.
- Free dinner and overnight
Day Three: Rome
- Breakfast, end of tour and departure.
- 2 nights in 4* hotel in Rome on BB board in double room
- 1 welcome drink in hotel in Rome upon arrival
- Half Day guide service in Rome day 1 in the chosen language
- Half Day guide service in Rome day 2 in the chosen language
- Entrance ticket to Musei Vaticani in Rome
- Visit to Basilica di San Pietro
- Lunch in a restaurant with typical local dishes (beverage not included)
- Special Gift as memory of the experience (one for each room)
- Phone Assistance 24/7
Starting from: € 230,00/per person (Group rates)Info Request
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- City Tax to be paid on spot
- Meals non mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- Everything not mentioned in “Proposal includes”
- Bus Transfer
- Lunch and Dinner reservations
- Ticket for the Giudizio Universale, Michelangelo and the secrets of Sistine Chapel show at the Auditorium della Conciliazione, Rome.
- Private Concert organized in exclusive location
- Ticket to Musical in theatres in Rome