MILAN...NOT ONLY OPERA:
Choose the experience you prefere between the different proposals (Argentum, Aurum, Platinum) to enrich your stay in Milan: we selected for you cultural and musical activity that will lead you to the treasures of the city.
The Aurum and Platinum proposal are valid for groupsInfo Request
OUR ARGENTUM PROPOSAL
- Milano Card
- Last Supper
- Appetizer at Savini Restaurant
- Appetizer/Dinner at Pavarotti Restaurant Museum
- Dinner at Maio Restaurant
- Personal Shopper
- Nursing Home "Giuseppe Verdi"
- Sforzesco Castle a/o Brera art gallery
- More Than Teatro Alla Scala
- Museum of Teatro alla Scala
- The Unknown Scala
- The Galleria and Concert in Pavarotti Restaurant Museum
- Unexplored Auditorium
OUR AURUM PROPOSAL:
OUR PLATINUM PROPOSAL
Book Milan Card for 1 or 2 days (starting from the card validation) which offers the following services:
- FREE ACCESS to all Milan public transport: subway, bus, tram line, city train. Access valid from the first use to through the following 24 or 48 hours based on the purchased card.
- FREE access to all Milan MUSEUMS (valid only on certain week days)
- DISCOUNTSof 10% up to 85% for 20 MUSEUMS dal 10% all'85% for 20 MUSEUMS.
- SERVICES and benefits all over LOMBARDIA region
- DOZENS DISCOUNTS from 10% up to 50% for museums, exhibitions, shops, tours, hotels, restaurants, fast food, short term loans, luggage delivery and much more
- FREE PRINT of 40 pictures of your journey
Possibility for individuals and groups to book the entrance ticket to Leonardo Da Vinci’s Masterpiece “The Last Supper” situated at Chiesa Santa Maria delle Grazie. Possibility to reserve a guided tour of “The Last Supper” in Italian or other languages for groups and on individual basis.
Possibility to join a guided tour in Italian or other languages in the prestigious Nursing Home founded by Master Giuseppe Verdi where he is resting in peace. The tour will start with the sightseeing of the Nursing Home (still in use) which will take an hour, then it will continue to the Concerts Hall where a musician hosted by the Nursing Home will be playing the piano for its guests.
Possibility to purchase the entrance ticket to Sforzesco Castle and Brera Art Gallery for groups and on individual basis. Possibility to reserve a guided tour of the Sforzesco Castle and Brera Art Gallery in Italian or other languages for groups and on individual basis.
Possibility to purchase tickets in several categories for concerts a/o performances in famous Milan venues such as “Auditorium Giuseppe Verdi”, Teatro dal Verme, “Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi”, Teatro degli Arcimboldi or similar. For groups and on individual basis.
Possibility to purchase the entrance ticket to the Museum of Teatro alla Scala which includes a view on the parterre to admire the interior of the extraordinary theatre from one of the boxes (only if rehearsal or performances are not scheduled). Possibility to reserve a guided tour inside the Museum of Teatro alla Scala in Italian or other languages for groups and on individual basis.
Possibility to purchase the entrance ticket for Museum of Teatro alla Scala + guided tour of the theatre, in Italian or other languages, based on the following paths:
- PATH 1 – THE HISTORICAL SCALA (max 20 pax, duration around 45 min ): Ridotto Toscanini, View of the theatre from the boxes, Ridotto delle gallerie, Second Gallery, Decorated boxes, Royal Box, Entrance Foyer, Parterre area
- PATH 2 – BEHIND THE SCENES: THE STAGE MACHINES (max 10 pax, duration around 1h00): Ridotto Toscanini, Royal Box, Entrance Foyer, Parterre area, Orchestra Pit, Bottom of the stage, Stage (if the ongoing operations allow it), Scenic Tower and ellipse
- PATH 3 - LA SCALA AND ITS SECRETS (max 5 pax, duration around 1h30 ): Ridotto Toscanini, Royal Box, Entrance Foyer, Parterre area, Orchestra Pit, Bottom of the stage, Stage (if the ongoing operations allow it), Scenic Tower, ellipse, chandelier, Loggione, Gallery foyer.
Attention: the paths mentioned above can be subject even to last minute changes based on the necessities of the theatre.
An ideal proposal for live music above the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, a short walk from the Teatro La Scala.
Private concert with reinforced aperitif or dinner in one of the halls of Pavarotti Restaurant Museum, entirely dedicated to the great tenor.
CONCERTUM - Platinum
Concerts a/o performances of Opera pieces by great artists in enchanted venues such as Historic Buildings, Museum houses and private mansions. A way to experience great music far from the usual paths and only in exceptional atmospheres enriched by guided tours a/o cultural, wine&food hints.
A complete customized Personal Shopper experience inside EATALY Store, comprehensive of:
- Welcome Service with a “Bolla Ciao” bubbles glass
- a mini-tasting with one product of your choice (among mozzarella, fresh-pasta or focaccia bread). (With the booking, customers have the opportunity to specify the budget and the type of products they’re most interested in. In this way our dedicated personal shopper will be able to prepare themselves ahead of the appointment and will be able to give the best Eatalian experience to our customers)
Duration: 1 h
Subjects of choice:
- Beer - tasting of different types of beers. Es: Blond vs Stout
- Wine - tasting of several types of wine varietals. E.g. Vertical of Barolo.
- Liquors - tasting of different types of liquors, with matching products: Passito Wines, Rum & Chocolate, etc.
- Champagne - tasting of different champagne labels
- Oil - tasting of various kinds of Italian olive oils, with regional focuses. E.g. A panoramic of southern Italian olive oils
All the tastings are accompanied by matching seasonal products. All the classes’ subjects can be personalized on request.
Duration: 1 h
It is a served buffet lunch with a choice of 2 or 3 products from each corner.
Sa&Fo corner: Ruliano Parma ham 24 months aged, strolghino di Culatello, roasted ham Branchi, salame di Felino, Bra tenero, saffron pecorino, blue cheese from Moncenisio. Campanine apple Mostard, chestnut honey, ginger and plum jam.
Bread corner: Roman focaccia with ham and mozzarella fior di latte, roman focaccia with stracciatella and anchovies, roman focaccia with grilled vegetables, genoese focaccia white and red, Bari focaccia, whole wheat bread sticks, sesame bread sticks, Mediterranean bread, olives bread, walnuts bread.
Milk corner: nodino mozzarella di fior di latte with dry cherry tomatoes, stracciatella, ricotta with rocket salad pesto.
Fish corner: whole wheat cracker bread with smoked salmon and natural yogurt and chives, yellow-tail marinated with citrus, fennel salad with grapefruits and prawns, grilled octopus with potato cream and thyme oil, seaside salad
Meat corner: Gradisca carpaccio with balsamic vinegar reduction and green apples, raw meat with toasted Piedmont hazelnuts, chicken salad , Meat balls with tomatoes sauce, tonnè calf.
Vegetables corner: mediterranean barley salad, Valerianella salad with celery, nuts and pomegranade, vegetables caponata, eggplant parmigiana ,tomatoes salad, zucchini rolls with scapece caprine cheese, Russian salad. In oil: filled peppers, spicy Cerignola olives, roasted pumpkin , eggplants. Marinated: roasted onion, rustic artichokes, cucunci.
Deep fried corner: Potato-chips, fried calamari, mixed seafood, cheese fried bites Sweet corner: tiramisù, cereal yogurt red fruits, tigelle with ricotta, blackberry jam or gìanduja cocoa cream, lemon cream with pistacchios and amaretti, fresh fruits
Duration: about 2 hours
Subjects of choice:
- Fresh Pasta
- Fish or meat dish
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Vegan cuisine
- Deserts and cookies (Tiramisù + another type of biscuits of your choice)
- 3 types of cocktails (Spritz Campari + other 2 cocktails of your choice)
- How to set up a proper Italian aperitivo
At the end of the class, the participants will be able to eat what they’ve cooked during the class. The cooking classes of Fresh Pasta, Pizza and Deserts & cookies – can be organized also for children.
The parents will then have the freedom and the peace of mind to enjoy their personal shopper service, or a wine tasting or a good dinner at one of our restaurants, while our little guests will be taken care of by our chefs and from our didactics’ operators.
All the classes’ subjects are not fixed. We are open to suggestions… you ask and we’ll organize it for you!