OPERA IN THE KITCHEN
Enjoy an experience that combine Italian Opera performances with the flavours of Tuscan cooking and high quality wines:Opera in The Kitchen is a particular experience to whom you can take part immersing in the Italian countryside, in the nature, where you can learn how to cook typical dishes using genuine Italian methods, savouring the authenticity of traditions, tasting high quality wines accompanied by the beautiful sound of the best Arias of Italian Opera performed by professional musicians
PRICEStarting from € 170,00 (min. 2 persons max 10 persons)
COOKING CLASS, DINNER AND ITALIAN OPERA
Reawaken all your senses in an Italian tasteful and unforgettable experience immersed in nature a few miles away from Florence! The Italian cooking class is a fun and dynamic activity where all guests learn how to prepare a delicious meal from the scratch and according to the old traditions.
After this hands-on part, all guests are invited to lean back and proceed to pure relaxation: enjoying their self-made dinner at sunset with a degustation of selected Italian wines, served in the garden. The dessert and Italian-style coffee made with a moka will be served accompanied by the sounds of the Best Arias of Italian Opera as La Traviata, Madame Butterfly, Le Nozze di Figaro and La Bohème by professional musicians.
Duration: 5 hours / Min. 2 pax Max. 10 pax
- Farmhouse as private location
- Harvest fresh seasonal fruits and vegetable in the garden that we will use in the kitchen
- Traditional Italian cuisine Cooking class according to the old Tuscan and Apulian traditions
- High quality Prosecco and Extra Virgin olive oil Opera in The Kitchen tasting
- Dinner at sunset with an appetizer, handmade pasta, second dish, side dish, dessert paired with high quality wines by Castelvecchi and Bosco del Merlo. Dessert and coffee
- 1 glass High quality wine (each course)
- Live Performance of the Best Arias of Italian Opera held by professional musicians.
- Special gift as memory of the experience
Starting from € 170,00 (min. 2 persons max 10 persons)Info Request
- Overnights in the farmhouse or in the hotel
- Private Chef and Dinner with Italian Opera
- Personal Chef in Villa
- Wine tasting aperitif and Italian Opera
- Michelin starred chef and dinner with Italian Opera
- Cooking and Italian Opera on board
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- Everything not mentioned in the section “Proposal Includes”