GIACOMO PUCCINI: EXPLORE THE COMPOSER WORLD ALONG THE LAKE
Enjoy an exciting tour in the charming Tuscany: discover the lands behind the inspiration of the great composer Giacomo Puccini. Live an exciting itinerary on the trail of the composer between music, family ties and iconic places bringing you from Lucca to Torre del Lago and the wonderful Massaciuccoli Lake.
2 Days/1 Night
Starting From: € 245,00/per person (Group rates)Info Request
Day One: Celle di Pescaglia > Lucca (25 km)
- Arrival in Celle di Pescaglia and meeting with the guide.
- Guided visit to Puccini Museum, situated in the old summer house of the composer where original furnitures, utensils and relics are preserved.
- Transfer to Vetriano by own means to visit the local theatre Teatrino di Vetriano, the smallest theatre in the world!
- Lunch in Puccini Restaurant in Celle di Pescaglia, with a gourmet menu (first course, second course, dessert, coffee and beverage).
- Transfer to Lucca by own means.
- Guided visit to Puccini Museum.
- Guided visit to Puccini’s Birth House.
- Guided visit to the Cathedral, Baptistery, Cathedral Museum, Saint John and Saint Reparata’s church.
- Performance of Puccini e La sua Lucca international Festival in the Saint John Basilica, with concerts of renowned national and international singers and pianists performing each day at 7.00 pm with an accurate selection of operas of Puccini.
- Free dinner and overnight
Day Two: Lucca > Torre del Lago (27 km)
- Breakfast and transfer to Massaciuccoli Romana by own means.
- Guided visit to the Archeological Museum of Massaciuccoli Romana.
- Natural & Cultural Guided Tour in Massaciuccoli lake by boat.
- Lunch on boat while sailing along the Massaciuccoli Lake.
- Arrival in Torre del Lago and visit of Villa Puccini.
- Excursion to Oasi Lipu: an area of 60 hectares. the Nature Reserve of Chiarone includes birdwatching observatory.
- Guided visit in italian language to Museum of Ecology of the Swamp, an exposition of authentic animals models: winged animals and insects reproduced to natural size. It’s possible to touch reproductions and hear sounds through multisensory methods.
- End of tour and departure.
- 1 Overnight in 4* hotel in Lucca on BB Board in double room
- Welcome drink in hotel in Lucca upon arrival
- Entrance Ticket to Museo Puccini in Celle di Pescaglia.
- Entrance Ticket to Teatrino di Vetriano in Vetriano
- Lunch in “Puccini” restaurant in Celle di Pescaglia, with a gourmet menu (first course, second course, dessert, coffee and beverage)*
- Full Day guided tour service for day 1 in the chosen language
- Entrance Ticket to Puccini Museum and Puccini’s Birth House in Lucca
- Entrance Ticket to Cathedral, Baptistery, Cathedral Museum, Saint John and Saint Reparata’s church in Lucca.
- Ticket to Puccini e la sua Lucca international Festival in the Saint John Basilica
- Guided Visit in Italian language to Massaciuccoli Romana (other language on request).
- Ticket Entrance to the Archeological Museum of Massaciuccoli
- Natural & Cultural Guided Tour in Massaciuccoli lake by boat. Duration tour: around 1h45minutes. (Foreign language on request)
- Lunch on board the boat in Massaciuccoli Lake.
- Ticket entrance to Villa Puccini in Torre del Lago.
- Excursion to Oasi Lipu, the Nature Reserve of Chiarone with birdwatching observatory duration: 2 hours
- Guided Visit in Italian language to “Museum of Ecology of the Swamp” and path through Nature Reserve.
- Special gift as memory of the experience
- 24/7 Phone assistance
* water and a glass of wine each person.
Starting from: €245,00/person (Group rates)Info Request
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- Meals non mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- City tax to be paid on spot
- Everything not mentioned in the section Proposal includes
- Bus Transfer
- Lunch and dinner reservations