We would like to inform you that the Italian Law Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code for the Protection of Personal Data ") foresees safeguarding people and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. According to these regulations, any processing of personal data shall follow principles of correctness, legality and transparency, as well as safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of the Italian Law Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore inform you of the following:
- Any data you supply will be processed exclusively for:
- the business, administrative and technical purposes necessary for the normal supply of the relevant service.
- direct marketing purposes including newsletter and other message types;
- market research used to improve our products andservices
- Data supplied to us in the course of promotional activities and/or business/administrative relations will be processed using suitable computerised or manual procedures, and in such a way as to guarantee the safety and privacy of the information.
- The data in question will be processed by sales, technical and administrative staff, according to their positions; said staff may make data known to the companies of the group to which Esatour belongs as well as to agents and customers for the purpose of their business activities
- The data controller is Esatour Opera & Music Travels.
- At any time, you may exercise your rights with regard to the data controller, in accordance with Art. 7 of the Italian Law Decree 196/2003. (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc.jsp?ID=722132#art_7)
If you do not wish to receive any communication from us or you wish to be deleted from our data bank, send an email to email@example.com requesting the deletion of your data.